3.05.2009

a new space...

my last blog entry has sparked a new creative venture for me. i have committed to making at least one thing, start to finish, every week. in an attempt to log these pursuits, i've started a new blog called "The Weekly Make." i'll still keep this blog here for all of my existential ponderings and epiphanies. but i'll use "the weekly make" to chronicle all things creative, complete with pictures and all. there's not much there at the moment, but keep checking back. i'm planning on jumpstarting it this weekend with my last 3 weeks of creative pursuits. enjoy!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Look! It's a blog post just for you! AND me! I'm definitely being bitten by the creative bug... can we design and create together??

http://decor8blog.com/2009/03/05/creativity-series-just-do-it-8/

Robin said...

absolutely!! once i get my other blog up and running (which should be today...seriously), i'm going to be posting weekly inspirations and themes and stuff to encourage other people to make something, too! hooray for collective creativity!!

Ariah said...

Thanks, I'll subscribe

Robin said...

Sweet! Thanks, Ariah. I just posted my first real post there with more to come later this week. :o)